Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Revisited

It was great! we had so much fun! There were horses and llamas to feed carrots to, a lake with ducks, it snowed on Thanksgiving day just as we were sitting down for lunch - you couldn't have asked for a more perfect vacation! The boys were great on the trip there and back - I never had to go sit in the back seat even! They were perfectly content to play back there by themselves, in fact, we didn't even turn the DVD player on until we were about an hour away from Tucson on the way home! It was amazing, and has completely given me hope that our family vacation to San Diego in the spring will go smoothly! We are planning on being out there for a few days and hitting the zoo, the beach and Sea World. Although - I can't decide between Sea World and the Aquarium. Tough call, but I have some time to think about it, I guess.

No comments: