Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Human Wrecking Balls

Have you seen this show? It is awesome! I am infamous in my family for finding these obscure reality shows (which I am hopelessly addicted to!) that no one has ever heard of. Some of my favorites are "You Are What You Eat", "How Clean Is Your House?", "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares", "Repo Men: Stealing For A Living" and now "Human Wrecking Balls". It follows the Pumphrey brothers who have a few world championships for breaking things using only their bodies. They are crazy! We just watched them demolish a bowling alley, but we've also seen them demo an office suite, a hotel room and a box office/movie theater. It is amazing what they can do! What really cracks me up is that they're just a couple of good-ole-boys out having a good time while they're destroying all of these things! I think I'm going to go watch them Pumphrey-ize an airplane now.

No comments: